Skip to main content

RHODES - Breathe [Official Video]







Jessica Alba / Snapchat
Taylor
Swift
isn't
the only star with an awesome squad.
Some
of Hollywood's most gorgeous women gathered in Aspen Saturday to attend stylist
and beautiful bride Jamie Schneider's wedding to Nico
Mizrahi
 in Aspen and by the looks of the fun they had, we want to hang
out with them every day!
Attendees
included 
Jessica
Alba
, who
brought husband Cash Warren, 
Cameron Diaz and husband Benji
Madden
, Nicole Richie and husband and Benji's brother Joel Madden, Kate
Hudson
and
brother Oliver Hudson, 
Katy Perry, Glee alum Dianna Agron and fashion designer and reality star Rachel Zoe.
The
guests, namely the women, had a blast partying together and were adorable doing
so, as evidenced by photos and videos Alba and Hudson posted on Snapchat.
Kate, who wore a short sleeve, semi-sheer
sparkling dress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"SORCERERS" AND ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC.....

https://youtu.be/QmwIiWoTMJY KATY PERRY EXPOSED https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/03/08/are-katy-perry-orlando-bloom-married-eloped-prague-secret-wedding/ Dear KatyCat, While I was dying in hospitaliers from a broken heart that YOU gave me undergoing life threatening surgery you were certainly busy cause you were not at my bedside where a good gog great wife of Amun should have been NO not you as I now know why? You eloped with the mind controller and handler of your clones and therefore for the second time you have fallen for and married your worst enemy your controller. Imagine Dragon how I feel reading this news story above in @hollywoodlife a well respected tabloid who specialize in leak.net the true story of the stars behind their masks. Thanks, ‘don’t you come for me, cause I got you’re number, you are a joker and I AM a courtside Killer King’ so are you a Black Widow of #BRANDX ? Because after you f..ked Kabloom ~ Laty ~ Bubadoo ~ PerryBloom ~ Orlaty ~ Bloomaty you ...

Katy Perry- In Between (lyrics)

Hanging on a thread just isn't something that I want in the end 0 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes