Skip to main content

"SORCERERS" AND ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC.....







https://youtu.be/QmwIiWoTMJY
KATY PERRY EXPOSED


Dear KatyCat,
While I was dying in hospitaliers from a broken heart that
YOU gave me undergoing life threatening surgery you were certainly busy cause
you were not at my bedside where a good gog great wife of Amun should have been
NO not you as I now know why? You eloped with the mind controller and handler
of your clones and therefore for the second time you have fallen for and
married your worst enemy your controller. Imagine Dragon how I feel reading
this news story above in @hollywoodlife a well respected tabloid who specialize
in leak.net the true story of the stars behind their masks. Thanks, ‘don’t you
come for me, cause I got you’re number, you are a joker and I AM a courtside
Killer King’ so are you a Black Widow of #BRANDX ? Because after you f..ked
Kabloom ~ Laty ~ Bubadoo ~ PerryBloom ~ Orlaty ~ Bloomaty you have sentenced
him to a fate worse than death ~ everlasting Hell and as I was treated so badly
by YOU I have unfriended YOU last night on Facebook and will claim my
£3.3MILLION OFF @CAPITOLRECORDS you filthy slut we are D.I.V.O.R.C.E.D.
Yours
#GODSBLOGSPOT: So that’s KatyCat off 1 of her ‘hookies’ the
Devil himself has Divorced her so is she <3 ?
#MRHUDSON: Not entirely; 1) She’s shite scared of you God!
2) Her 1st date with God got her killed and bought back to life. 3)
Her Lucifer is the record label executives. 4) A newish handler is back and
married her in Prague now she is Mrs Orlando Bloom. 5) If she lost it all today
would her #Godslove be enough to satisfy? 6) She’s gonna put her fingerprints
on you. 7) If you leave her magic kingdom she will commit suicide with OD pills
in her cup of coffee. 666) Katy thinks Regina George has cast a love spell into
you and you will leave Katy for Taylor Swift.  
#GODSBLOGSPOT: Well I have little choice but to leave her,
only she is an all American ‘BB Bunny Boiler’ she is glued to my soul so I am
not leaving her am I? But to fulfil a dream you need to go on a journey and Killa
Queen Taylor Swift drives the fastest getaway car in town. Katy ‘spits’ Tay Tay
‘swallows’! They are both filthy sluts though ~ purrfect. I’ll spend 6 months
of the year with @katyperry and 6 with @taylorswift13 Katy can cum in the
underworld with Persephone and I (Osiris) we go every year.
SO God awaits communication from KatyCat becauseTay Tay is ‘in
the bag’ Katy can use the ‘rack’ meanwhile butt God unfriended katy from his
facebook on Saturday night but is confidant Katy has #fake account. Ora Email
him: katyismybaby666@gmail.com pharaohkingramesees2@gmail.com
rameseesozmandiaz@gmail.com katyperry@amun-rarakatyperryspimp.com
jesusloveskatyperry@gmail.com
jesusloveskatycathudson@gmail.com
yhvhelohim777@gmail.com



‘Cause, baby, now we've got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you've done
‘Cause, baby, now we've got bad blood, hey!

[Verse 1: Kendrick Lamar]
I can't take it back, look where I'm at
We was OG like D.O.C., remember that?
My TLC was quite OD, ID my facts
Now POV of you and me, similar Iraq
I don't hate you, but I hate to critique, overrate you
These beats of a dark heart, use basslines to replace you
Take time and erase you, love don't hear no more
No, I don't fear no more
Better yet, respect ain't quite sincere no more

[Pre-Chorus: Taylor Swift]
Oh, it's so sad to
Think about the good times
You and I

[Chorus: Taylor Swift]
‘Cause, baby, now we've got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you've done
‘Cause, baby, now we've got bad blood, hey!
Now we've got problems
And I don't think we can solve 'em
You made a really deep cut
And, baby, now we've got bad blood, hey!

[Verse 2: Kendrick Lamar]
Remember when you tried to write me off?
Remember when you thought I'd take a loss?
Don't you remember? You thought that I would need ya
Follow procedure, remember? Oh, wait, you got amnesia
It was my season for battle wounds
Battle scars, body bumped, bruised
Stabbed in the back; brimstone, fire jumping through
Still, all my life, I got money and power
And you gotta live with the bad blood now

[Pre-Chorus: Taylor Swift]
Oh, it's so sad to
Think about the good times
You and I


KATY PERRY CHARITABLE TRUST UK

Yeah ya’ll know what it is
Katy Perry, Juicy J
Uhhuh, let’s rage
KATYCAT HUDSON CHARITABLE TRUST UK
KATYCAT HUDSON CHARITABLE TRUST UK ORG
KATY PERRY CHARITABLE TRUST UK ORG
KATYCAT HUDSON CHARITABLE TRUST UK
KATY PERRY CHARITABLE TRUST UK
KATHERYN HUDSON CHARITABLE TRUST UK



[Verse 3: Juicy J]
She's a beast, I call her Karma
She eat your heart out like Jeffrey Dahmer
Be careful, try not to lead her on
Shawty's heart is on steroids, 'cause her love is so strong
You may fall in love when you meet her
If you get the chance, you better keep her
She's sweet as pie, but if you break her heart
She turn cold as a freezer
That fairy tale ending with a knight in shining armor
She can be my sleeping beauty, I'm gon' put her in a coma
(Woo!)
Damn, I think I love her, shawty's so bad, I'm sprung and I
don't care
She ride me like a roller coaster, turn the bedroom into a
fair
Her love is like a drug, I was tryna hit it and quit it
But lil mama so dope, I messed around and got addicted
https://www.twitter.com/@KillerqueenKAT1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katy Perry - International Smile Lyrics HD

Ķhã Đïđjã​ Katy Hudson​ Gbflsa Official Katy Hudson Katy Perrys Great British Foreign Legion group​ Katheryn Hudson​ Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson​ Katheryne Elizabeth Hudson​ Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson​ KP Eylül​ Katy's Cat​ Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson​ Katycat Hailey​ Katy Circlethedrain​ Kathe Hudson​ Abigail Hudson De Figueroa​ Mr Blunts Hydroponics​ Noemi Hudson Calette​ Greco Katycat Rodrigresco Rodri Hudson​ Katy Katycat​ Kerry Pelletier​ Ferras Katy​ Mary Lavigne​ Lilia Maldonado Perry​ Bleisen Pineda Justavino​ William Pine​ Katy P Kpwd​ KP Aysu Emirdir​ Katy Cat​ Wah Wah Kyaw​ Katy Hudson​ Katya Patra​ Alexandra Khaylor DelaCruz Swift​ Katy Hudson​ Katy Hudson​ Katy Cat Elizabeth Hudson​ Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson​ Katheryn Perry Perry​ Orlando Tavarez Katycat​ Katycat Page​ queenisisandkinghorus@gmail.com Damballa and Goddess Erzulie Katy Perry Ghost of Royal Tunbridge Wells​ http://damballaerzulie.blogspot.com http://adonispersephone.blogspot.com https://youtu.be/PB5caiBARy

THE WICKED WITCH OF HOLLYWOOD!

International smile: https://youtu.be/SDfFe4RovkY Meanwhile unbeknown to the Big two hitters or hit Prader’s of the era of Pop Pop country and the dubstep trap within the chorus and title of purposeful Pop Apooloo Apollon Apollo the triple altef crown top hat wearing God of Music was in his recorded studio miming to teenage dream cover version by Tati Perry   as his skin tight Moshchino Jeans burst at the seams as he was suddenly swept up in a vortex of love like a lovestruck teenager falling in love with strangers and there was Katy herself with her purrfectly manicured false nails in a Scarlet RED nail polish with her soft touch of a B sharp nails neigh claws on the Jean patch cod piece I made famous as I Apooloo was once re-incarnated as the KING of MUSIC one Elvis Aaron Presley who drove a generation of 13-33 year old wimmin crazy like never seen before who spent their whole sexual peaks not making out in the back of a Ford Mustang listening to Radiohead’s #BURNTHEW